About This Course
Study popular tourism destinations and improve your sales skills to successfully advise your clients on the best travel options. Learn how to customize and construct complex travel itineraries, gain the skills to process ticket exchanges and reissues, and understand how industry regulations affect your travel operations.
What you will learn?
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to
- Identify and consult on popular international travel and tourism destinations
- Advise on modes of transportation, accommodation, and tours
- Understand IATA resolutions that apply to accredited travel agencies
- Construct complex fares and manage changes to electronic tickets
- Provide excellent customer service and build customer loyalty
- Understand the various services and facilities available to airline passengers during their travel
- Advise customers on passport and visa requirements, as well as on travel insurance options
An IATA Diploma is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 60% or higher on all exercises and exams.
A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 85% or higher and you are eligible for the Diploma in Travel & Tourism Consultant (DTTC) designation.