About This Course
Learn about supply chain management, logistics and different modes of transport. You will learn the key principles and concepts in freight transport management, multimodal transport operations, the unitization and containerisation of cargo, and the transportation of dangerous goods by air, land and sea.
- IATA Supply Chain Management and Transport Modes (International Diploma)
- IATA Cargo Introductory (International Diploma)
- Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Employability Training Program (Comprising of Communicative English, Personality Development, Grooming, Interview Coaching)
- Industrial Training
What will you learn?
- State the Supply chain business process integration
- Describe advantages of multi-modal transportation
Describe different types of transport corridors-Air, Road, Maritime and Inland waterways
- Describe the Unitisation and Carriage of Dangerous Goods
- Describe Diversity of Modes and Modal Competition
- Arrange air cargo shipments in accordance with IATA rules and procedures
- Apply published rates and charges in accordance with TACT Rules and procedures Prepare shipments ready for carriage
- An IATA Supply Chain Management Diploma is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 60% or higher on IATA exam.
- An IATA Cargo Introductory Diploma is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 60% or higher on IATA exam.
- Diploma in Logistics and Air Cargo Management certificate.